Friday, March 29, 2013

I AM ART: officially started.

I have officially started my new short cartoon entitled "I AM ART"

It's a lot different from some of my past stuff and I'm keeping it super rough.
Because the concept doesn't really call for a high level of polish.
It really works better as a rough animation.
It should be done within the month so keep your eyes open.

Be sure to subscribe on YOUTUBE so you find out when it comes out.


Can't wait to hear what you think. It's not a parody on a certain movie.
But it is a parody.

Here are some still from it for the time being.

Let me know what you think.









3 comments:

  1. haha i love the visual style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool thanks. I should be done in a couple weeks. Then you'll get to see the style with the jokes.
      Stay tuned.

      Delete